Auditors List of Unclaimed Funds 2008-Present (updated 06/28/2013)
Viewing this document requires Microsoft Excel or Excel Viewer (free download)
How to search for a name within the spreadsheet.
1) Click on the words Unclaimed Funds Spreadsheet.
2) Click the OPEN Button
3) Click the drop-down arrow on the column labeled Last Names, Titles, & Businesses.
4) The list is Alphabetical by Last Name or Business name, scroll down to a desired name and click on it. It will bring up everything that fits that criteria.
5) You can do a second filter by clicking on the one for the First Name and choose the First Name.
5) If you would like to do a custom search, click on the word CUSTOM at the top of the drop-down list the custom dialog box will appear.
a) In the first box choose CONTAINS.
b) In the second box type in part of a name or a last first and/or last name.
c) Click OK
6) If you want to get back the whole list again, click on the word ALL at the top of the drop-down list.
Important Information to Help You File Your Claim
Unclaimed Funds Form - This is Printable and made to Hand Write
Unclaimed Funds Form - Typable in Microsoft Word
If you have any questions call 330-740-2010 ext 7577