Birthplace: Youngstown, Ohio
- 1984 Graduate of Poland Seminary High School
- 1990 Bachelor of Science in Applied Science Youngstown State University
- Emphasis area; Criminal Justice
- 1993 Master of Science in Education Youngstown State University
- Emphasis area; Community Counseling
- Licensed Social Worker (L.S.W.) State of Ohio
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Insurance Rehabilitation Specialist Commission
- Businessman, Trucking, Landlord
- I was sworn in as Mahoning County Commissioner on January 2, 2005.
- Chairman of CVB of Mahoning County
- Chairman, Mahoning County, Solid Waste Management District Board of Policy Committee
- Mahoning Columbiana Training Association
- Data Processing Board
- Planning Commission
- EDATA General
- Investment Advisory Committee
- EastGate Regional Council of Governments
- Acting Mahoning County Commissioner
- Appointed 'Administrator' by the Office of the Clerk, United States House of Representatives (06/02-01/03)
- 1991 to 07/02 held various positions serving the 17th Congressional District under former Congressman James A. Traficant, Jr.
- I have held Office of Precinct Committeeman. 1998-Present
- I have instructed courses at YSU which included Political Sociology, Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Justice, and Jail Management.
- Serving as 'Regional Director' for the 17th Congressional District Office, I was in charge of three counties (Mahoning, Columbiana, and Trumbull) whereby I worked directly with most Local Officials and every major constituency group in our valley.
- I have had the privilege of working in Washington, D.C. as the Congressional Liaison for almost three years on various projects for the 17th District.