HELP HOTLINE CRISIS CENTER, INC.
P.O. Box 46
Youngstown, Ohio 44501
Administration Line (330)747-5111
24-Hour Crisis/Suicide/Information and Referral/Victims/Recovery/Guardianship/Housing Assistance Programs
WEB Site: www.helphotline.org
Help Hotline Crisis Center, Inc. established in 1971 is a non-profit agency, providing 24 hour seven day a week service to the community.
Help Hotline is certified by the American Association of Suicidology, Alliance of Information and Referral System and the Ohio Department of Mental Health. Help Hotline also provides services in Columbiana, parts of Trumbull County, with service contracts in Trumbull County and Ashtabula County.
- 24-hour Crisis Hotline
- Housing Assistance Program
- Payeeship Program
- Victims Advocacy Services
- Mental Health Education
- Information and Referral
- Suicide Prevention/Intervention/Postvention
- After Hour Hotline Support to the Mental Health System
- Recovery Project
- Support Groups (victims of crime, survivors of suicide)
- Summer and Winter Emergency Referral Shelter Program for the Homeless
- Senior Line
- Community Center
- PATH (Project for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness