February 18, 2021
Commissioners' Board Meeting
Thursday, February 18, 2021
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2021
• In accordance with all state rules and guidance as ordered under the State of Emergency by the Governor of Ohio and the President of the United States regarding the COVID-19 emergency, please be advised that the Board of Mahoning County Commissioners will hold its regular Board Meeting, Thursday, February 18, 2021, 10:00 a.m. via teleconference.
• The Meeting will take place in the Commissioners Hearing Room, Mahoning County Courthouse, 120 Market Street, Youngstown, Ohio, this location will not be open to the public and the Board will not be able to take public comments. The Meeting will be open to the Media with mandatory social distancing guidelines to be followed and masks required.
• Any individual wishing to listen in on the meeting can do so online via https://Zoom.us/join or Audio by calling 1-929-205-6099 and follow the prompts. Use Meeting ID: 956 113 0027 and Passcode 202122.
• A video of the Board Meeting will be posted after the meeting on the Mahoning County Commissioners’ Youtube. A link can be found on the Commissioners’ webpage on the County Website (www.mahoningcountyoh.gov).
• The next scheduled regular Board Meeting will be held THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2021 @ 10:00 A.M.
• Any questions or concerns can be directed to Commissioner Anthony Traficanti, President of the Board by e-mail at email@example.com