How do I acquire a new address?

New addresses are provided by your local zoning office (see below). If you live in a municipality without a zoning office, Please contact the Emergency Management Agency for assistance at 1-330-740-2200. 700 Industrial Rd, Youngstown, OH 44509

Zoning Contact List

Show All Answers

1. I need to conduct a property survey. How do I obtain a current list of established county monuments?
2. How do I acquire a new address?
3. How do I find my property line or pins?
4. What does it mean if my deed is stamped with “Next Transfer Needs New Survey/Exempt”?
5. Can Geographic Information System (GIS) provide a list of land surveyors or recommend a land surveyor?