APPLICATION FOR NEW OR REPLACEMENT RESIDENTIAL DRIVEWAY
Instructions to Applicant:
1. The applicant must be the Property Owner – No Contractors or Consultants.
2. Contact the Permit Supervisor, Brad Miller at 330-799-1581 x8134 or at 330-301-9201, to arrange for an on-site meeting and for him to complete the bottom portion of the permit form.
3. Once completed by both parties, the permit supervisor will collect the fee and a permit will be granted upon the approval of the Mahoning County Board of Commissioners.
4. Application fee of $25.00 is due at the time of the on-site meeting, payable by cash or check. Make check payable to the Mahoning County Treasurer.
Return all items to:
The permit supervisor or mail to:
Mahoning County Engineer940 Bears Den RoadYoungstown, Oh 44511Phone: 330-799-1581Fax: 330-799-4600E-Mail: [email protected]
(requesting permission to enclose the side of the road ditch within the limits of a county or township highway, Section 5547.04 R.C.)
township by installing drainage pipe and a fill over same in the roadside ditch for driveway purposes.
side of said highway
DATE: __________________ 20___
Recommendation of the County Engineer
I have viewed the site of the above proposed installation and hereby approve the granting of a permit for said construction.
The materials for the construction of the same are as follows:
____ FEET OF _______ INCH _____________________ PIPE _______CU. YDS. CONCRETE ________ CU. YDS. OF EARTH FILL ________ CU. YDS. OF STONE OR SLAG SURFACE.
Mahoning County Engineer
District or Permit Supervisor
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field