APPLICATION FOR NEW OR REPLACEMENT RESIDENTIAL DRIVEWAY
Instructions to Applicant:
1. The applicant must be the Property Owner – No Contractors or Consultants.
2. The Permit Supervisor, Brad Miller (330-301-9201), will contact you to arrange for an on-site meeting and for him to complete the bottom portion of the permit form.
3. Once completed by both parties, submit this application to the office of the County Engineer, 940 Bears Den Road, Youngstown, Ohio 44511 where a permit will be granted upon the approval of the Mahoning County Board of Commissioners.
4. Application fee of $25.00 due with complete, signed application form. Make check payable to the Mahoning County Treasurer.
Return all items to:
Mahoning County Engineer940 Bears Den RoadYoungstown, Oh 44511Phone: 330-799-1581Fax: 330-799-4600E-Mail: [email protected]
(requesting permission to enclose the side of the road ditch within the limits of a county or township highway, Section 5547.04 R.C.)
township by installing drainage pipe and a fill over same in the roadside ditch for driveway purposes.
side of said highway
DATE: __________________ 20___
Recommendation of the County Engineer
I have viewed the site of the above proposed installation and hereby approve the granting of a permit for said construction.
The materials for the construction of the same are as follows:
____ FEET OF _______ INCH _____________________ PIPE _______CU. YDS. CONCRETE ________ CU. YDS. OF EARTH FILL ________ CU. YDS. OF STONE OR SLAG SURFACE.
Mahoning County Engineer
District or Permit Supervisor
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field