November 24, 2020
Commissioners' Board Meeting
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2020
• In accordance with all state rules and guidance as ordered under the State of Emergency by the Governor of Ohio and the President of the United States regarding the COVID-19 emergency, please be advised that the Board of Mahoning County Commissioners will hold its regular Board Meeting Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 10:00 a.m. via teleconference.
• The Meeting will take place in the Commissioners Hearing Room, Mahoning County Courthouse, 120 Market Street, Youngstown, Ohio, this location will not be open to the public and the Board will not be able to take public comments. The Meeting will be open to the Media with mandatory social distancing guidelines to be followed and masks required.
• Any individual wishing to listen in on the meeting can do so online via Zoom or Audio by calling 1-301-715-8592 and use Meeting ID: 815 924 5668# #. Passcode 123456
• A video of the Board Meeting will be posted after the meeting on the Mahoning County Website (www.mahoningcountyoh.gov).
• The next scheduled regular Board Meeting will be held on THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2020 @ 10:00 A.M.
• Any questions or concerns can be directed to Commissioner David Ditzler, President of the Board by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org