Term Start Date: January 2, 2005
Birthplace: Youngstown, Ohio
- 1984 Graduate of Poland Seminary High School
- 1990 Bachelor of Science in Applied Science (B.S.A.S.)Youngstown State University
- Emphasis area; Criminal Justice
- 1993 Master of Science in Education(MS.ED) Youngstown State University
- Emphasis area; Community Counseling
- Licensed Social Worker (L.S.W.) State of Ohio
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Businessman, Trucking, Real estate, Carwash!
- Sworn in as Mahoning County Commissioner on January 2, 2005, to present- serving 4 consecutive terms!
- As Commissioner, successfully consolidated County Agencies into the Oakhill Renaissance Center.
- As Commissioner, stabilized revenue streams to support a fully functional Jail, stabilizing the Criminal Justice System of Mahoning County.
- Chairman, Mahoning County, Solid Waste Management District Board of Policy Committee
- Mahoning Columbiana Training Association
- Planning Commission
- EDATA General
- Investment Advisory Committee
Various hobbies include; professional guitar player, and collector of Historic Gibson Custom Shop Guitars, playing in various bands, family time, and occasional trips to Atlantic City, and Italy!
- Appointed 'Administrator' by the Office of the Clerk, United States House of Representatives (06/02-01/03)
- 1991 to 07/02 held various positions serving the 17th Congressional District under former Congressman James A. Traficant, Jr., as Congressional Liaison, Chief of Staff, and Regional Director of the 17th Congressional District!
- I have held Office of Precinct Committeeman. 1998-Present
- Instructed courses at YSU, which included Political Sociology, Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Justice, and Jail Management.
- Served as 'Regional Director' for the 17th Congressional District Office, I was in charge of three counties (Mahoning, Columbiana, and Trumbull) whereby I worked directly with most Local Officials and every major constituency group in our valley.
- I have had the privilege of working in Washington, D.C. as the Congressional Liaison for 8 years on various projects for the 17th Congressional District.